General Petition Form (Undergraduate only)
The general petition form is used for a variety of issues including but not limited to:
- Changes to academic records
- Course overload request
- Course substitution (only involving UH classes)
- Degree requirement exception
- Discontinuing a major or minor
Undergraduate Transfer Credit Petition Form
The undergraduate transfer petition form may be used to have transfer credit evaluated as a UH equivalent class or core requirement.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting a petition for transfer credit:
- Fill out the undergraduate transfer petition form.
Attach the following documents to the petition:
- Your transfer credit summary (available through your myUH account).
- Course description from the institution where you received credit for the transfer course.
- Course syllabus from the institution where your received credit for the transfer course.