Online Petition Submission

There are two types of petition forms: The General Petition form (Undergraduate Only) and Undergraduate transfer credit petition form.

General Petition Form (Undergraduate only)

The general petition form is used for a variety of issues including but not limited to:

  • Changes to academic records
  • Course overload request
  • Course substitution (only involving UH classes)
  • Degree requirement exception
  • Discontinuing a major or minor

Undergraduate Transfer Credit Petition Form

The undergraduate transfer petition form may be used to have transfer credit evaluated as a UH equivalent class or core requirement.

Please follow these guidelines when submitting a petition for transfer credit:

  1. Fill out the undergraduate transfer petition form.
  2. Attach the following documents to the petition:
    1. Your transfer credit summary (available through your myUH account).
    2. Course description from the institution where you received credit for the transfer course.
    3. Course syllabus from the institution where your received credit for the transfer course.